Case Study: January 2013
- Shallow anterior chamber
- Retina flat
- Eye enucleated
- What is the abnormality in Fig 1 and 2?
- What does Fig 3 indicate?
- What does Fig 4 show?
- What is the likeliest diagnosis?
- What are the associations?
Click to show answers
- Retrolental fibrovascular mass
- Elongated ciliary body pars plicata processes
- Anterior persistent hyperplastic primary vitreous (persistent foetal circulation)
- Trisomy 13 (Patau’s syndrome), Norries disease and Walker Warburg syndrome